A hand-printed and handcrafted Swedish Dalecarlian horse, also known as Dala horse. In the old days, the Dala horse was mostly used as a toy for children; in modern times it has become a symbol of Dalarna, as well as of Sweden in general.
- Screen printed by hand on high quality organic cotton.
- These Dala horses are about 4"x3".
- Small batches, handcrafted, made with care in Northern Minnesota.
- Please understand that each piece is handmade and one of a kind, so there may be slight imperfections or variations of sorts.
- Feel free to contact me for a custom order! Please allow at least 5-10 business days to process your request, as everything is hand made by me from scratch!
- All sales final - no returns or exchanges!
- Check out the Policies page for in depth return and shipping info.
Thank you for looking!